Changes in nitrogen cycling and retention processes in soils under spruce forests along a nitrogen enrichment gradient in Germany
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1509–1527, July 2007
How to Cite
CORRE, M. D., BRUMME, R., VELDKAMP, E. and BEESE, F. O. (2007), Changes in nitrogen cycling and retention processes in soils under spruce forests along a nitrogen enrichment gradient in Germany. Global Change Biology, 13: 1509–1527. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01371.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2007
- Received 28 August 2006 and accepted 5 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!