1Present address: School of Biological and Environmental Sciences, University of Stirling, Stirling FK9 4LA, UK.
Effects of three years of soil warming and shading on the rate of soil respiration: substrate availability and not thermal acclimation mediates observed response
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1761–1770, August 2007
How to Cite
HARTLEY, I. P., HEINEMEYER, A. and INESON, P. (2007), Effects of three years of soil warming and shading on the rate of soil respiration: substrate availability and not thermal acclimation mediates observed response. Global Change Biology, 13: 1761–1770. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01373.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2007
- Received 8 November 2006; revised version received 8 February 2007 and accepted 5 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!