Development of a stable isotope index to assess decadal-scale vegetation change and application to woodlands of the Burdekin catchment, Australia
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1455–1468, July 2007
How to Cite
KRULL, E., BRAY, S., HARMS, B., BAXTER, N., BOL, R. and FARQUHAR, G. (2007), Development of a stable isotope index to assess decadal-scale vegetation change and application to woodlands of the Burdekin catchment, Australia. Global Change Biology, 13: 1455–1468. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01376.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2007
- Received 22 August 2006; revised version received 9 February 2007 and accepted 20 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!