Ocean warming enhances respiration and carbon demand of coastal microbial plankton
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1327–1334, July 2007
How to Cite
VÁZQUEZ-DOMÍNGUEZ, E., VAQUÉ, D. and GASOL, J. M. (2007), Ocean warming enhances respiration and carbon demand of coastal microbial plankton. Global Change Biology, 13: 1327–1334. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01377.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2007
- Received 28 August 2006; revised version received 26 January 2007 and accepted 6 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!