Altered kelp (Laminariales) phlorotannins and growth under elevated carbon dioxide and ultraviolet-B treatments can influence associated intertidal food webs
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1696–1709, August 2007
How to Cite
SWANSON, A. K. and FOX, C. H. (2007), Altered kelp (Laminariales) phlorotannins and growth under elevated carbon dioxide and ultraviolet-B treatments can influence associated intertidal food webs. Global Change Biology, 13: 1696–1709. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01384.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2007
- Received 12 January 2007; revised version received 19 March 2007 and accepted 26 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!