Climate envelope, life history traits and the resilience of birds facing global change
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1672–1684, August 2007
How to Cite
JIGUET, F., GADOT, A.-S., JULLIARD, R., NEWSON, S. E. and COUVET, D. (2007), Climate envelope, life history traits and the resilience of birds facing global change. Global Change Biology, 13: 1672–1684. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01386.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2007
- Received 24 October 2006 and accepted 9 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!