The impact of global warming and land-use change on the pest status of rice and fruit bugs (Heteroptera) in Japan
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1586–1595, August 2007
How to Cite
KIRITANI, K. (2007), The impact of global warming and land-use change on the pest status of rice and fruit bugs (Heteroptera) in Japan. Global Change Biology, 13: 1586–1595. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01397.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Received 24 August 2004; revised version received 10 March 2005 and accepted 2 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!