Using functional groups to investigate community response to environmental changes: two grassland case studies
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1710–1721, August 2007
How to Cite
VOIGT, W., PERNER, J. and HEFIN JONES, T. (2007), Using functional groups to investigate community response to environmental changes: two grassland case studies. Global Change Biology, 13: 1710–1721. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01398.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Received 26 October 2005; revised version received 4 April 2006 and accepted 14 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!