Predicting adaptation of phenology in response to climate change, an insect herbivore example
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1596–1604, August 2007
How to Cite
Van ASCH, M., Van TIENDEREN, P. H., HOLLEMAN, L. J. M. and VISSER, M. E. (2007), Predicting adaptation of phenology in response to climate change, an insect herbivore example. Global Change Biology, 13: 1596–1604. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01400.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
- Received 7 March 2005; revised version received 15 August 2005 and accepted 20 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!