The impact of elevated CO2, increased nitrogen availability and biodiversity on plant tissue quality and decomposition
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 1960–1971, September 2007
How to Cite
KNOPS, J. M. H., NAEEM, S. and REICH, P. B. (2007), The impact of elevated CO2, increased nitrogen availability and biodiversity on plant tissue quality and decomposition. Global Change Biology, 13: 1960–1971. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01405.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Received 28 June 2006; revised version received 22 December 2006 and accepted 18 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!