An oxygen-mediated positive feedback between elevated carbon dioxide and soil organic matter decomposition in a simulated anaerobic wetland
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 2036–2044, September 2007
How to Cite
WOLF, A. A., DRAKE, B. G., ERICKSON, J. E. and MEGONIGAL, J. P. (2007), An oxygen-mediated positive feedback between elevated carbon dioxide and soil organic matter decomposition in a simulated anaerobic wetland. Global Change Biology, 13: 2036–2044. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01407.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Received 28 September 2006; revised version received 13 March 2007 and accepted 21 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!