Biological invasion alters regional nitrogen-oxide emissions from tropical rainforests
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 2143–2160, October 2007
How to Cite
HALL, S. J. and ASNER, G. P. (2007), Biological invasion alters regional nitrogen-oxide emissions from tropical rainforests. Global Change Biology, 13: 2143–2160. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01410.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Received 15 December 2006; revised version received 9 May 2007 and accepted 30 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!