Effects of elevated atmospheric carbon dioxide on amino acid and NH4+-N cycling in a temperate pine ecosystem
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 1950–1959, September 2007
How to Cite
HOFMOCKEL, K. S., SCHLESINGER, W. H. and JACKSON, R. B. (2007), Effects of elevated atmospheric carbon dioxide on amino acid and NH4+-N cycling in a temperate pine ecosystem. Global Change Biology, 13: 1950–1959. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01411.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Received 6 October 2006; revised version received 23 January 2007 and accepted 3 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!