Basal rates of soil respiration are correlated with photosynthesis in a mixed temperate forest
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 2008–2017, September 2007
How to Cite
SAMPSON, D. A., JANSSENS, I. A., CURIEL YUSTE, J. and CEULEMANS, R. (2007), Basal rates of soil respiration are correlated with photosynthesis in a mixed temperate forest. Global Change Biology, 13: 2008–2017. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01414.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2007
- Received 1 March 2006; revised version received 20 November 2006 and accepted 20 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!