1Present address: Department of Animal and Plant Sciences, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK.
The response of an Eastern Amazonian rain forest to drought stress: results and modelling analyses from a throughfall exclusion experiment
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 2361–2378, November 2007
How to Cite
FISHER, R. A., WILLIAMS, M., Da COSTA, A. L., MALHI, Y., Da COSTA, R. F., ALMEIDA, S. and MEIR, P. (2007), The response of an Eastern Amazonian rain forest to drought stress: results and modelling analyses from a throughfall exclusion experiment. Global Change Biology, 13: 2361–2378. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01417.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2007
- Received 10 April 2006; revised version received 6 April 2007 and accepted 12 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!