Effect of stand age on greenhouse gas fluxes from a Sitka spruce [Picea sitchensis (Bong.) Carr.] chronosequence on a peaty gley soil
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 2128–2142, October 2007
How to Cite
BALL, T., SMITH, K. A. and MONCRIEFF, J. B. (2007), Effect of stand age on greenhouse gas fluxes from a Sitka spruce [Picea sitchensis (Bong.) Carr.] chronosequence on a peaty gley soil. Global Change Biology, 13: 2128–2142. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01427.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Received 26 July 2006; revised version received 12 February 2007 and accepted 9 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!