Variation in the δ13C of foliage of Pinus sylvestris L. in relation to climate and additions of nitrogen: analysis of a 32-year chronology
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 2317–2328, November 2007
How to Cite
BETSON, N. R., JOHANNISSON, C., LÖFVENIUS, M. O., GRIP, H., GRANSTRÖM, A. and HÖGBERG, P. (2007), Variation in the δ13C of foliage of Pinus sylvestris L. in relation to climate and additions of nitrogen: analysis of a 32-year chronology. Global Change Biology, 13: 2317–2328. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01431.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
- Received 5 December 2006; revised version received 28 April 2007 and accepted 20 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!