Variation in the δ13C of foliage of Pinus sylvestris L. in relation to climate and additions of nitrogen: analysis of a 32-year chronology
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 2317–2328, November 2007
How to Cite
BETSON, N. R., JOHANNISSON, C., LÖFVENIUS, M. O., GRIP, H., GRANSTRÖM, A. and HÖGBERG, P. (2007), Variation in the δ13C of foliage of Pinus sylvestris L. in relation to climate and additions of nitrogen: analysis of a 32-year chronology. Global Change Biology, 13: 2317–2328. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01431.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Received 5 December 2006; revised version received 28 April 2007 and accepted 20 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!