Photosynthesis drives anomalies in net carbon-exchange of pine forests at different latitudes
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 2110–2127, October 2007
How to Cite
LUYSSAERT, S., JANSSENS, I. A., SULKAVA, M., PAPALE, D., DOLMAN, A. J., REICHSTEIN, M., HOLLMÉN, J., MARTIN, J. G., SUNI, T., VESALA, T., LOUSTAU, D., LAW, B. E. and MOORS, E. J. (2007), Photosynthesis drives anomalies in net carbon-exchange of pine forests at different latitudes. Global Change Biology, 13: 2110–2127. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01432.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Received 10 July 2006; revised version received 27 April 2007 and accepted 3 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!