1Present address: CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research, Private Bag No. 5, Wembley, WA 6913, Australia.
Modelling adaptive management strategies for coping with the impacts of climate variability and change on riverine algal blooms
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 2453–2465, November 2007
How to Cite
VINEY, N. R., BATES, B. C., CHARLES, S. P., WEBSTER, I. T. and BORMANS, M. (2007), Modelling adaptive management strategies for coping with the impacts of climate variability and change on riverine algal blooms. Global Change Biology, 13: 2453–2465. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01443.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
- Received 5 January 2007; revised version received 6 June 2007 and accepted 13 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!