Elevated atmospheric CO2: a nurse plant substitute for oak seedlings establishing in old fields
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 2308–2316, November 2007
How to Cite
DAVIS, M. A., REICH, P. B., KNOLL, M. J. B., DOOLEY, L., HUNDTOFT, M. and ATTLESON, I. (2007), Elevated atmospheric CO2: a nurse plant substitute for oak seedlings establishing in old fields. Global Change Biology, 13: 2308–2316. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01444.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
- Received 16 June 2006; revised version received 12 January 2007 and accepted 9 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!