Impact of elevated carbon dioxide on the rhizosphere communities of Carex arenaria and Festuca rubra
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 2396–2410, November 2007
How to Cite
DRIGO, B., KOWALCHUK, G. A., YERGEAU, E., BEZEMER, T. M., BOSCHKER, H. T. S. and VAN VEEN, J. A. (2007), Impact of elevated carbon dioxide on the rhizosphere communities of Carex arenaria and Festuca rubra. Global Change Biology, 13: 2396–2410. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01445.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
- Received 17 January 2005; revised version received 22 June 2007 and accepted 6 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!