1Present address: Cemagref, 50 avenue de Verdun Gazinet, 33612 Cestas Cedex, France.
Climate change impacts on structure and diversity of fish communities in rivers
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 2467–2478, December 2007
How to Cite
DAUFRESNE, M. and BOËT, P. (2007), Climate change impacts on structure and diversity of fish communities in rivers. Global Change Biology, 13: 2467–2478. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01449.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Received 21 August 2006; revised version received 23 March 2007 and accepted 12 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!