Energy feedbacks of northern high-latitude ecosystems to the climate system due to reduced snow cover during 20th century warming
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 2425–2438, November 2007
How to Cite
EUSKIRCHEN, E. S., McGUIRE, A. D. and CHAPIN, F. S. (2007), Energy feedbacks of northern high-latitude ecosystems to the climate system due to reduced snow cover during 20th century warming. Global Change Biology, 13: 2425–2438. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01450.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Received 24 October 2006; revised version received 30 May 2007 and accepted 17 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!