Emission of herbivore-induced volatile terpenoids from two hybrid aspen (Populus tremula×tremuloides) clones under ambient and elevated ozone concentrations in the field
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 2538–2550, December 2007
How to Cite
BLANDE, J. D., TIIVA, P., OKSANEN, E. and HOLOPAINEN, J. K. (2007), Emission of herbivore-induced volatile terpenoids from two hybrid aspen (Populus tremula×tremuloides) clones under ambient and elevated ozone concentrations in the field. Global Change Biology, 13: 2538–2550. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01453.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Received 12 October 2006; revised version received 6 June 2007 and accepted 12 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!