1Present address: Fund for Scientific Research Flanders, Department of Geography, University of Louvain, 3, Place Louis Pasteur, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
Quantifying carbon sequestration as a result of soil erosion and deposition: retrospective assessment using caesium-137 and carbon inventories
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 2610–2625, December 2007
How to Cite
QUINE, T. A. and Van OOST, K. (2007), Quantifying carbon sequestration as a result of soil erosion and deposition: retrospective assessment using caesium-137 and carbon inventories. Global Change Biology, 13: 2610–2625. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01457.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2007
- Received 8 December 2006; revised version received 7 June 2007 and accepted 3 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!