Ecological and site historical aspects of N dynamics and current N status in temperate forests
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 125–141, January 2008
How to Cite
BRUMME, R. and KHANNA, P. K. (2008), Ecological and site historical aspects of N dynamics and current N status in temperate forests. Global Change Biology, 14: 125–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01460.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Received 8 January 2007; revised version received 2 July 2007 and accepted 20 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!