Ozone and density affect the response of biomass and seed yield to elevated CO2 in rice
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 60–76, January 2008
How to Cite
REID, C. D. and FISCUS, E. L. (2008), Ozone and density affect the response of biomass and seed yield to elevated CO2 in rice. Global Change Biology, 14: 60–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01472.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2007
- Received 20 November 2006; revised version received 24 July 2007 and accepted 18 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!