Nitrous oxide emissions from a cropped soil in a semi-arid climate
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 177–192, January 2008
How to Cite
BARTON, L., KIESE, R., GATTER, D., BUTTERBACH-BAHL, K., BUCK, R., HINZ, C. and MURPHY, D. V. (2008), Nitrous oxide emissions from a cropped soil in a semi-arid climate. Global Change Biology, 14: 177–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01474.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2007
- Received 9 April 2007 and accepted 13 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!