Effects of climate on population fluctuations of ibex
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 218–228, February 2008
How to Cite
GRØTAN, V., SÆTHER, B.-E., FILLI, F. and ENGEN, S. (2008), Effects of climate on population fluctuations of ibex. Global Change Biology, 14: 218–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01484.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2007
- Received 12 January 2007; revised version received 18 September 2007 and accepted 22 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!