1Present address: Jake J. Beaulieu, US EPA MS 498, Sustainable Technologies Division, Cincinnati, OH 45268, USA.
The production and emission of nitrous oxide from headwater streams in the Midwestern United States
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2007
© 2008 The Authors
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 878–894, April 2008
How to Cite
BEAULIEU, J. J., ARANGO, C. P., HAMILTON, S. K. and TANK, J. L. (2008), The production and emission of nitrous oxide from headwater streams in the Midwestern United States. Global Change Biology, 14: 878–894. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01485.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2007
- Received 16 March 2007; revised version received 12 October 2007 and accepted 1 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!