Suppression of methanogenesis by dissimilatory Fe(III)-reducing bacteria in tropical rain forest soils: implications for ecosystem methane flux
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 413–422, February 2008
How to Cite
TEH, Y. A., DUBINSKY, E. A., SILVER, W. L. and CARLSON, C. M. (2008), Suppression of methanogenesis by dissimilatory Fe(III)-reducing bacteria in tropical rain forest soils: implications for ecosystem methane flux. Global Change Biology, 14: 413–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01487.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
- Received 7 September 2006; revised version received 1 May 2007 and accepted 15 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!