Phosphorus inputs unmask negative effects of ultraviolet radiation on algae in a high mountain lake
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 423–439, February 2008
How to Cite
CARRILLO, P., DELGADO-MOLINA, J. A., MEDINA-SÁNCHEZ, J. M., BULLEJOS, F. J. and VILLAR-ARGAIZ, M. (2008), Phosphorus inputs unmask negative effects of ultraviolet radiation on algae in a high mountain lake. Global Change Biology, 14: 423–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01496.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2007
- Received 4 April 2006; revised version received 28 June 2007 and accepted 14 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!