1Present address: Pioneer Hi-bred Switzerland S. A., CH-6928 Manno, Switzerland.
How do elevated CO2 and O3 affect the interception and utilization of radiation by a soybean canopy?
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2007
© 2008 The Authors
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 556–564, March 2008
How to Cite
DERMODY, O., LONG, S. P., McCONNAUGHAY, K. and DeLUCIA, E. H. (2008), How do elevated CO2 and O3 affect the interception and utilization of radiation by a soybean canopy?. Global Change Biology, 14: 556–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01502.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Received 13 October 2006; revised version received 10 September 2007 and accepted 24 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!