1Present address: Leibniz-Institute of Freshwater Ecology and Inland Fisheries, Alte Fischerhütte 2, 16775 Neuglobsow, Germany.
Summer heatwaves promote blooms of harmful cyanobacteria
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2007
© 2008 The Authors
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 495–512, March 2008
How to Cite
JÖHNK, K. D., HUISMAN, J., SHARPLES, J., SOMMEIJER, B., VISSER, P. M. and STROOM, J. M. (2008), Summer heatwaves promote blooms of harmful cyanobacteria. Global Change Biology, 14: 495–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01510.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Received 6 January 2006; revised version received 8 June 2007 and accepted 20 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!