Shrub encroachment in North American grasslands: shifts in growth form dominance rapidly alters control of ecosystem carbon inputs
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2007
© 2008 The Authors
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 615–623, March 2008
How to Cite
KNAPP, A. K., BRIGGS, J. M., COLLINS, S. L., ARCHER, S. R., BRET-HARTE, M. S., EWERS, B. E., PETERS, D. P., YOUNG, D. R., SHAVER, G. R., PENDALL, E. and CLEARY, M. B. (2008), Shrub encroachment in North American grasslands: shifts in growth form dominance rapidly alters control of ecosystem carbon inputs. Global Change Biology, 14: 615–623. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01512.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Received 2 July 2007; revised version received and accepted 17 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!