Potential distribution of the invasive tree Triadica sebifera (Euphorbiaceae) in the United States: evaluating climex predictions with field trials
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
© 2008 The Authors
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 813–826, April 2008
How to Cite
PATTISON, R. R. and MACK, R. N. (2008), Potential distribution of the invasive tree Triadica sebifera (Euphorbiaceae) in the United States: evaluating climex predictions with field trials. Global Change Biology, 14: 813–826. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01528.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Received 23 March 2007; revised version received 17 October 2007 and accepted 30 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!