Microbial activity and soil respiration under nitrogen addition in Alaskan boreal forest
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1156–1168, May 2008
How to Cite
ALLISON, S. D., CZIMCZIK, C. I. and TRESEDER, K. K. (2008), Microbial activity and soil respiration under nitrogen addition in Alaskan boreal forest. Global Change Biology, 14: 1156–1168. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01549.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2008
- Received 26 March 2007; revised version received 22 October 2007 and accepted 30 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!