1Present address: Department of Botany, Stockholm University, SESE-106 91, Stockholm, Sweden.
Climate change, plant migration, and range collapse in a global biodiversity hotspot: the Banksia (Proteaceae) of Western Australia
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1337–1352, June 2008
How to Cite
FITZPATRICK, M. C., GOVE, A. D., SANDERS, N. J. and DUNN, R. R. (2008), Climate change, plant migration, and range collapse in a global biodiversity hotspot: the Banksia (Proteaceae) of Western Australia. Global Change Biology, 14: 1337–1352. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01559.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Received 24 May 2007; revised version received 6 December 2007 and accepted 24 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!