1Current address: Environment Department, University of York, Heslington, York YO105DD, UK.
Twentieth century changes of tree-ring δ13C at the southern range-edge of Fagus sylvatica: increasing water-use efficiency does not avoid the growth decline induced by warming at low altitudes
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1076–1088, May 2008
How to Cite
PEÑUELAS, J., HUNT, J. M., OGAYA, R. and JUMP, A. S. (2008), Twentieth century changes of tree-ring δ13C at the southern range-edge of Fagus sylvatica: increasing water-use efficiency does not avoid the growth decline induced by warming at low altitudes. Global Change Biology, 14: 1076–1088. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01563.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2008
- Received 14 September 2007 and accepted 13 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!