Multiple anthropogenic changes cause biodiversity loss through plant invasion
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1428–1436, June 2008
How to Cite
Van Der WAL, R., TRUSCOTT, A.-M., PEARCE, I. S. K., COLE, L., HARRIS, M. P. and WANLESS, S. (2008), Multiple anthropogenic changes cause biodiversity loss through plant invasion. Global Change Biology, 14: 1428–1436. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01576.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2008
- Received 21 February 2007; revised version received 25 July 2007 and accepted 5 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!