1Correspondence: Present address: Matthew Hurteau, National Institute for Climatic Change Research, Western Region, Northern Arizona University, Box 6077, Flagstaff, AZ 86011, USA, tel. +1 928 523 0497, e-mail: Matthew.Hurteau@nau.edu
Mixed-conifer understory response to climate change, nitrogen, and fire
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1543–1552, July 2008
How to Cite
HURTEAU, M. and NORTH, M. (2008), Mixed-conifer understory response to climate change, nitrogen, and fire. Global Change Biology, 14: 1543–1552. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01584.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
- Received 9 July 2007 and accepted 4 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!