Rice production in a changing climate: a meta-analysis of responses to elevated carbon dioxide and elevated ozone concentration
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1642–1650, July 2008
How to Cite
AINSWORTH, E. A. (2008), Rice production in a changing climate: a meta-analysis of responses to elevated carbon dioxide and elevated ozone concentration. Global Change Biology, 14: 1642–1650. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01594.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2008
- Received 26 October 2007; revised version received 20 December 2007 and accepted 10 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!