1Present address: Kristina Mjöfors, Department of Forest Soils, Swedish University of Agricultural Science, PO Box 7001, S-750 07 Uppsala, Sweden.
CO2 fertilization in temperate FACE experiments not representative of boreal and tropical forests
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1531–1542, July 2008
How to Cite
HICKLER, T., SMITH, B., PRENTICE, I. C., MJÖFORS, K., MILLER, P., ARNETH, A. and SYKES, M. T. (2008), CO2 fertilization in temperate FACE experiments not representative of boreal and tropical forests. Global Change Biology, 14: 1531–1542. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01598.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Received 13 December 2006; revised version received 15 August 2007 and accepted 13 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!