Addressing the influence of instrument surface heat exchange on the measurements of CO2 flux from open-path gas analyzers
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 1854–1876, August 2008
How to Cite
BURBA, G. G., McDERMITT, D. K., GRELLE, A., ANDERSON, D. J. and XU, L. (2008), Addressing the influence of instrument surface heat exchange on the measurements of CO2 flux from open-path gas analyzers. Global Change Biology, 14: 1854–1876. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01606.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Received 2 November 2007 and accepted 5 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!