Partitioning net ecosystem carbon exchange and the carbon isotopic disequilibrium in a subalpine forest
Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 1785–1800, August 2008
How to Cite
ZOBITZ, J. M., BURNS, S. P., REICHSTEIN, M. and BOWLING, D. R. (2008), Partitioning net ecosystem carbon exchange and the carbon isotopic disequilibrium in a subalpine forest. Global Change Biology, 14: 1785–1800. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01609.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
- Received 22 May 2007; revised version received 18 January 2008 and accepted 25 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!