Decline in a dominant invertebrate species contributes to altered carbon cycling in a low-diversity soil ecosystem
Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 1734–1744, August 2008
How to Cite
BARRETT, J. E., VIRGINIA, R. A., WALL, D. H. and ADAMS, B. J. (2008), Decline in a dominant invertebrate species contributes to altered carbon cycling in a low-diversity soil ecosystem. Global Change Biology, 14: 1734–1744. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01611.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
- Received 13 November 2006; revised version received 21 December 2007 and accepted 25 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!