1Present address: Department of Hydrology and Water Resources, the University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721, USA.
Modeling analysis of primary controls on net ecosystem productivity of seven boreal and temperate coniferous forests across a continental transect
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 1765–1784, August 2008
How to Cite
YUAN, F., ARAIN, M. A., BARR, A. G., BLACK, T. A., BOURQUE, C. P.-A., COURSOLLE, C., MARGOLIS, H. A., McCAUGHEY, J. H. and WOFSY, S. C. (2008), Modeling analysis of primary controls on net ecosystem productivity of seven boreal and temperate coniferous forests across a continental transect. Global Change Biology, 14: 1765–1784. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01612.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
- Received 10 July 2007; revised version received 14 January 2008 and accepted 1 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!