1Present address: Department of Plant and Wildlife Sciences, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602, USA.
Accentuation of phosphorus limitation in Geranium dissectum by nitrogen: an ecological genomics study
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 1877–1890, August 2008
How to Cite
THAYER, S. S., ST CLAIR, S. B., FIELD, C. B. and SOMERVILLE, S. C. (2008), Accentuation of phosphorus limitation in Geranium dissectum by nitrogen: an ecological genomics study. Global Change Biology, 14: 1877–1890. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01618.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
- Received 21 September 2007; revised version received 21 April 2008 and accepted 28 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!