Evaluation of the terrestrial carbon cycle, future plant geography and climate-carbon cycle feedbacks using five Dynamic Global Vegetation Models (DGVMs)
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 2015–2039, September 2008
How to Cite
SITCH, S., HUNTINGFORD, C., GEDNEY, N., LEVY, P. E., LOMAS, M., PIAO, S. L., BETTS, R., CIAIS, P., COX, P., FRIEDLINGSTEIN, P., JONES, C. D., PRENTICE, I. C. and WOODWARD, F. I. (2008), Evaluation of the terrestrial carbon cycle, future plant geography and climate-carbon cycle feedbacks using five Dynamic Global Vegetation Models (DGVMs). Global Change Biology, 14: 2015–2039. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01626.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Received 16 March 2007; revised version received 20 December 2007 and accepted 17 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!