Potential of double-cropped rice ecology to conserve organic carbon under subtropical climate
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 2139–2151, September 2008
How to Cite
MANDAL, B., MAJUMDER, B., ADHYA, T. K., BANDYOPADHYAY, P. K., GANGOPADHYAY, A., SARKAR, D., KUNDU, M. C., CHOUDHURY, S. G., HAZRA, G. C., KUNDU, S., SAMANTARAY, R. N. and MISRA, A. K. (2008), Potential of double-cropped rice ecology to conserve organic carbon under subtropical climate. Global Change Biology, 14: 2139–2151. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2008.01627.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Received 18 June 2007; revised version received 31 January 2008 and accepted 27 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!